Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One Way to Make Your Laundry Smell Great!

Mondays are my laundry days. I LOVE when you can smell the subtle fragrance of laundry soap in freshly washed clothes, don't you? I can't seem to get that scent to stay in our clothes like some of my friends can. However, on this particular Monday...



...I got way more scent than I could have ever imagined. My laundry day turned to laundry DAYS as I washed the same loads over and over again until all the suds had diminished! That, my friend, is a Warehouse size of Laundry soap all over my utility room floor.


Keeper tip of the day--DO NOT LEAVE DETERGENT ON TOP OF YOUR WASHING MACHINE SINCE IT DOES VIBRATE AS IT SPINS!!! Oh yeah, and if you do, then laughter helps!


Blessings,

Lori


2 comments:

  1. Your title got me good! I have always wanted my laundry to smell great too!! You made me laugh!! If you figure out the secret on great smelling laundry, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) love this picture...i wish i took a picture of the mess i made. i hope it still smells good!! love you lori!

    ReplyDelete